- Georgia sports betting drive dead in the water after bills fall flat
- Georgia sports betting bill headed for Senate vote after passing through committee
- Georgia doubles down on sports betting legalization efforts with new House bill
- Georgia looks to renewed sports betting push in 2023 with new bill
- Former chief justice believes Georgia sports betting possible without constitutional amendment
Online/offline revenue split
Total number of betting premises
Stake tax take
What type of licenses are available?
How many skins are permitted per license?
How do you apply for a license?
What are the integrity fees?
What is the current tax rate?
Is there a self-exclusion register in the state?
Is sports betting legal?
There is currently no appetite within the state legislature to introduce sports betting regulation, and the state takes a traditionally tough line on all gaming.
Commercial Gambling Unit
3121 Panthersville Road
Decatur, GA 30034
Special agent in charge: Cindy Ledford
Is sports betting permitted online?
No. And Georgia – a state where there is strong opposition to all forms of gambling – won’t regulate any time soon.
Is there any specific legislation for daily fantasy sports?
No. A bill failed last year, but lawmakers are attempting again in 2018.
What legislation, if any, is currently pending?
Ongoing DFS regulation, and continued debate about legalizing land-based casinos in the state.