- Oklahoma sports betting bill heads to second stage after passing in the House
- Oklahoma legislators reignite sports betting legalization drive
- Oklahoma tribe issues request for summary judgment in electronic gambling case
- BetConstruct signs social casino deal with Oklahoma tribe
- Oklahoma tribe to launch real-money gaming site
Around $2.2 billion in casino revenues in 2017
Online/offline revenue split
Total number of betting premises
131 tribal casinos, more than any other state
Stake tax take
Tribes pay 4% on the first $10m of casino revenues to the state, scaling up to 6% for higher revenues, totaling $134m in 2017
What type of licenses are available?
How many skins are permitted per license?
How do you apply for a license?
What are the integrity fees?
What is the current tax rate?
Is there a self-exclusion register in the state?
Is sports betting regulated or unregulated?
Oklahoma introduced a sports betting bill in 2018, although no action was taking before the end of the session.
Oklahoma Gaming Compliance Unit
Office of State Finance
3812 N. Santa Fe, Suite 290
Oklahoma City, OK 73118-8500
Is sports betting permitted online?
So far most discussion has focused on offering in-person sports betting at tribal casinos in the state.
Is there any specific legislation for daily fantasy sports?
No currently. The AG opinion in the state is unfavorable, although a bill has been introduced to state legislature.
What legislation, if any, is currently pending?
Sports betting and DFS bills