EGR Virtual Series: Responsible Gaming - Implementing a successful programme
Topic: Responsible Gaming – Implementing a successful programme
Date: 06 April 2022
Time: 10:00am BST/ 11:00pm CET
About: This is an interactive panel discussion to share best practices, common challenges and discover how “reg tech” is enabling operators to meet regulatory requirements without compromising on player experience.
Watch the session on-demand here:
In this session we learnt:
- It is of paramount importance to work across departments to create a successful RG programme. Taking insight from VIP, marketing, tech and C-level is key to adding to the expert knowledge of the compliance and RG teams
- Tech is a key cog in delivering programmes. Companies a looking to the best start-ups in the industry that can provide cutting edge to deliver successful schemes.
- There should never be an overreliance on tech – a human touch is always needed. Algorithms and AI can miss key events no matter how advanced.
- Tackling budget issues with RG programmes – approach finance teams/senior teams with cost-benefits of RG programmes. Those in your company want to work with you to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Customer journey and experiences must remain flawless. A successful RG programme should operate with little interference whether that be KYC, deposit, withdrawal.
- Fostering a culture of excellence is key. Developing internal and hiring the best talent is a key way to maintain a top-tier RG programme.
- There are challenges including multi-market approaches, different regulations and different player behaviours. These need to be met individually and with expert insight – not a one size fits all approach
Our speakers were:
Max Worrall, KYC, KYB, AML & transaction monitoring expert, Jumio
Markus Neubauer, regulatory compliance manager & safer gambling ambassador, Lottoland
Helena Berg, head of responsible gaming, ComeOn Group.
Joe Levy, reporter ,EGR
This webinar is FREE to attend and in partnership with:
Watch our past webinar recordings – If you missed any of the webinars and would like to watch the recording on demand, please visit our website via the link below. >>Click here to see our past webinars