- Super Bowl LVI betting set to break year-on-year record
- DraftKings shutters Oregon DFS product in sports betting push
- Oregon reports 10% uptick in sports betting handle for May
- Oregon Lottery’s Scoreboard app racks up $7.9m in handle during June
- Roar Digital enters Oregon with tribal betting partnership
Portland Trail Blazers
What type of licenses are available?
How many skins are permitted per license?
How do you apply for a license?
Racing licenses available via the state racing commission: https://www.oregon.gov/Racing/Pages/licensing.aspx
What are the integrity fees?
What is the current tax rate?
Is there a self-exclusion register in the state?
Is sports betting legal?
Oregon launched retail betting in August 2019 and the state lottery-run Scoreboard sportsbook mobile app was rolled out in October in partnership with SBTech. The state is the second to have mobile betting administered directly by the lottery, along with Rhode Island.
Oregon State Police
Gaming Enforcement Division
3565 Trelstad Ave SE
Salem, OR 97317-0281
Is sports betting permitted online?
Is there any specific legislation for daily fantasy sports?
No. A bill was introduced in January 2017, and hearings have been held, but progress is slow.
What legislation, if any, is currently pending?