Casino Product Manager, UK
Kindred Group is looking for an expert on casino gaming. The centralized casino team works across 12 brands and a plethora of regions and we want you to be a never-ending source of wisdom to power our expansion within the UK market. Kindred Group’s casino product deliver 50 % of the gross winnings in 2016, up 57% compared to the previous year.
You’ll love casino games, have profound knowledge about the UK casino market and that you love a data drives business mindset. You have no problems dealing with daily operational tasks, evaluating content from existing and new suppliers and share your knowledge across the organization.
You will mostly be working with RNG casino content (slots, table games, skill games, soft games) but be a valuable team member discussing other commercial topics and products.
What will you be doing
– Analyse the Group’s current position and optimize the casino offering in the region
– Identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure the number one position in the market
– Analyse player behaviour, player activity and trends and draw relevant conclusion for the market
– Cross channel responsibility with a focus on driving mobile engagement
– Discuss identified opportunities with existing and potential content suppliers
– Align internally with relevant stakeholders and be an interface when discussing competitive position with brand managers, casino product marketing and acquisition marketing
– Engaged in product development and innovation to support regional market growth
– Sense of ownership of the region’s casino business, always on top of market movements, the Groups market performance and improvement areas
What have you done
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
– Proven track-record of delivering tangible results
– Extensive understanding of the online casino industry
– Demonstrated knowledge of the UK online casino market
– Mobile first mentality and experience
– Capability to engage and motivate colleagues and fellow team members
– Lives and breathes online, loves technology and is passionate about gaming and gambling
– Experience from working with third party suppliers
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Can do attitude with a positive mindset
For more information or the full specification please click on the ‘apply’ button and you’ll be taken to our website. From there you’ll be able to make your application and one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch shortly.
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.