EGR Breakfast Briefing: Changing the culture around gambling – consumer and industry behaviours
Sponsored by Genius Sports Group
Changing the culture around gambling – consumer and industry behaviours
EGR Global is delighted to team up with Responsible Gambling Week to launch our latest Breakfast Briefing: Changing the culture around gambling – consumer and industry behaviours.
The Responsible Gambling Week is a cross-industry initiative to promote responsible gambling in the United Kingdom and Ireland. All sectors of the gambling industry in United Kingdom – casinos, bookmakers, online companies, amusement arcades and bingo – and the Irish Bookmakers Association come together for the Week, which this year takes place from 1 – 7 November, continuing the campaign theme ‘Let’s Talk About Responsible Gambling’.
We’ll look at:
• What is changing and what needs to change?
• The responsible gambling strategies currently pursued by operators
• What is working and what is not?
• How can we share and collaborate most effectively within industry?
• How the panellists see their strategy evolving
Lyndsay Wright, director of sustainability, William Hill
Rob Painter, MD people & brand, Sky Betting & Gaming
Helen Rhodes, programme director for safer gambling, Gambling Commission
Anna Hemmings, CEO, GamCare
John Hagan, partner, Harris Hagan
Mark Locke, CEO, Genius Sports Group
08:55 Introduction from the Chair
09:00 Panel discussion
Prince Philip House
3 Carlton House Terrace
London SW1Y 5DG
Piccadilly Tube Station – 9 minute walk
Charing Cross Station – 10 minute walk
For more information about Responsible Gambling Week, please visit the website here.
The event is FREE to attend for existing EGR members and trial users.
Not an EGR member?
Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
• Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis
• Exclusive access to all of our Breakfast Briefings
• Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits and webinars
• Five specialist networks for the latest industry trends
• Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development, and more.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.