Head of Corporate Development
Kindred is one of the world’s largest online gaming businesses. We have 12 brands, across 100 markets, serving over 20 million customers, speaking 19 languages. We employ almost 1,400 people, of which, roughly 400 are based in our brand-new London offices.
The main function of this role will be to oversee and manage the Corporate Development function at Kindred Group. You will support the CEO, the CFO and the rest of the Executive team on strategic and corporate projects: M&A appraisals, new project/product/market assessments, strategic partnerships, disposal of assets and other corporate development opportunities. You will be part of the Corporate Office management team.
What will you be doing?
– Support the business in corporate projects and opportunities (new market assessments, strategic partnerships, disposal of assets and other corporate development opportunities).
– Lead all M&A activity including sourcing, due diligence, funding, negotiation and execution.
– Lead and run a deal from beginning to end and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to draft and negotiate definitive transaction agreements.
– In coordination with the finance and strategy departments, monitoring, assessing and interpreting market trends and competitive Intelligence to provide the management and the Board with insight and a sound basis for business, data-driven and strategic decision-making.
– Lead the preparation of routine and ad hoc presentations and reporting packages for senior management and board review.
– Provide the management and the Board with post-acquisitions performance analysis.
– Support the Acquisition Integration team and the post-acquisition operational integration.
– Development and management of the Corporate Development team, today made of one Corporate Development Manager.
– Reports to the CFO, member of the Corporate Office, attendance to bi-weekly Corporate Office meetings.
About Kindred Group
Kindred is one of the World’s largest online gaming businesses with twelve separate brands serving over 20 million customers. As an innovative company that builds on trust, we have led the led the market with our technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, as well as player safety and responsible gambling improvements.