Oddschecker Global Media
Senior Product Designer - New York Area, USA
Oddschecker Global Media
Oddschecker Global Media is an iGaming publishing group with a team of over 200 motivated and hardworking individuals based across the globe. OGM is divided into several business areas aligned to our core strategy and vision. This means that we have end-to-end teams who take ownership of our products, working closely together to directly impact their success. We use cutting-edge technology to hold our place at the center of the industry, operating across multiple product verticals and being a key player in client brand awareness and acquisition for operators.
We are looking for a US-based Senior Product Designer, preferably in the New York City or surrounding area. You will be an integral part of our US business as we continue to build and adapt our US product offering to better meet the needs of our US customer. Oddschecker values individuals who want to implement their vision and influence our strategy. You will work closely with our US product owner, and wider international design team. Using the learnings we have gleaned along the way from the work we have already done on our US, International, and UK based products, you will work closely with our insights team to implement new learnings and features to better tailor our product for the US market.
Reporting to the US Senior Product Owner and working closely with our team in New Jersey, and Product and Development team based in London, you’ll be working on a highly usable and intuitive experience & interface creation. As part of the UX design function at Oddschecker US, you’ll contribute to our ever-evolving UX design output and language and should be passionate when it comes to suggesting improvements and affecting real change.
- By owning the customer’s experience, you will be able to make a huge impact on how our customers feel about our brand, their engagement, and enjoyment of our product. One of the most important aspects of the business.
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Product Manager to develop the vision for products focused on customer acquisition, engagement, retention, conversion, and betting education
- Create goals for your products. Align and prioritize requirements and deliverables with the product roadmap in accordance with the customer’s needs, ROI and overall business goals
- Showcase a customer-first mindset. You will have deep empathy for our customers coupled with an approach to solving problems within Oddschecker US’s digital product landscape
- Work closely with our Customer Insights team to develop intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences, interactions, and visual designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the UX design process. Work closely with product, engineering, and design resources to develop viable and desirable solutions while incorporating customer feedback through multiple iterations of your products
- Be an excellent communicator. Clearly communicate walk-throughs of detailed mock-ups, user flows, and prototypes. You will be able to accept feedback, answer questions, and engage in healthy debate with stakeholders
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of data. You are continuously looking to better understand your customers and find opportunities to serve them through qualitative and quantitative insights
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
How to apply:
What we offer
Alongside of being challenged daily and a real interest in your development, what’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
From Day 1 you can enroll into our 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance plans. In addition, you’ll also receive other benefits at no cost such as life insurance, short term disability, long-term disability. We offer a 401(k) plan with a generous match. To support your work/life balance we start you off with substantial Paid Time Off, in addition to 12 paid company holidays. All this and much more!
If you are up for the challenge and ready to make your mark on the US online betting industry, then we encourage you to send your resume to email@example.com. A successful candidate for this role must be authorized to work in the US and not require visa sponsorship. Cyan Blue Odds USA LLC is an equal opportunity employer.